edible tuscany itinerary
The trip of a lifetime! Enjoy 8 days sipping, savoring and exploring Tuscany’s most delicious offerings.
October 27-November 3, 2018
- 7 nights and 8 days accommodations in a gorgeous private villa located walking distance from the village of Terranuova Bracciolini
- Guided daily excursions to meet and learn from the region’s finest artisan makers, including:
- Wineries and tasting tours
- Truffle hunt
- Cheese and chocolate making
- Fresco restoration and basket weaving for foraging
- Herbalism and tea making
- Organic farmers markets
- Italian-style cooking class with local chef
- 16 hosted meals in the Villa and on farms, with ample time to connect with local growers and makers
- Daily hosted meditation + seasonal breakfast by Chef Kathryn Rogers of Vivacious Dish
- Local guide, Carol Sicbaldi, with expert knowledge of region’s history and flavors, as well as bi-lingual translator for all local tours
- Group transportation to and from Pisa or Florence, and to all excursions
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
CAROL SICBALDI, Carol's Moveable Feast
As the conductor of authentic tours of Italy’s time-honoured traditions, the discerning experiences that Carol offers through Carol’s Moveable Feast will push you to explore a life of simple pleasure, uncomplicated flavors, bucolic landscapes and architecture from a time when things were built to last. From trekking, authentic home cooked meals, pop-up picnics and wine tastings, you're in for a treat. She’ll introduce you to artisans whose life’s work is dedicated to keeping their chosen crafts alive, from cheese makers to bakers, honey producers and herbalists. Together you’ll celebrate a simplicity long lost in most corners of the world. Slow down, appreciate the rhythm and flavours of a simple life; let Carol show you the way.
Chef Kathryn Rogers, Vivacious Dish
Life is meant to be joyful, beautiful and filled with delicious pleasures! As a Conscious Chef and Chief Visionary at Vivacious Dish, Kathryn has dedicated her life to discovering the best that Mother Nature has to offer and sharing it around tables worldwide. With more than 15 years’ experience creating colorful dishes from locally sourced ingredients, she works with food as medicine and holds space for positive transformation – in our bodies, our communities and for Mother Earth. She specializes in creating decadent desserts from whole ingredients to nourish the body. As a member of the international Slow Food movement and San Diego Board Leader, she loves connecting people with the values of good, clean and fair food across the globe.
Edible Tuscany has only 12 spots available to ensure an intimate and connective experience.
Reservation does not include airfare costs or travel insurance, which is recommended to protect against lost luggage or cancellations due to medical emergency or injury. Review all terms and conditions.